This tour is no longer available.
In 5 seconds you will be redirected to our Adventure Tours page.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Adventure, Round-Trip, guided
Do you want to experience the twisting roads of the Atlas Mountains, the sunset in the Sahara Desert, a ride on the empty beaches of Morocco, or the winging coastal roads of the Atlantic? Then this is your tour.
This guided motorcycle adventure tour takes you through Morocco. You will cover over 1700 mi and you will cross the Atlas and the Anti Atlas. Ride through untouched lands that provide breath-taking scenery! You will enjoy riding through the most varied and amazing landscapes Morocco can offer. This adventure tour will take you from the cedar forests around Azrou, to the Sahara Desert where you can enjoy the view of the sunset over the dunes, through various tracks across the desert, gorgeous coastal roads of the Atlantic, white beaches around Sidi Ifni, not to mention the picturesque towns of Essaouira and Marrakech. The nights you will spend in very comfortable high class hotels.
This tour includes a lot of riding but will provide a unique and unforgettable experience of the four seasons Morocco can offer. Riding two-up is no problem for any experienced rider. A support vehicle will carry your luggage and can accommodate some passengers.
Highlights: Cedar forests in the Atlas, Sahara Desert, Painted rocks near Tafraoute, Fort Bou Jerif, The Atlantic coast, Paradise Valley, the town of Essaouira, the Imperial city of Marrakech
Daily riding hours:
Suitable for passengers:
Suitable for children:
3 (out of 5)
80% road, 20% sand and trails
Passenger only, minimum age 16
Very comfortable high class hotels, bivouac in the desert
|Day 1:||Arrival at Casablanca/Rabat and transfer to the hotel||(0 miles)|
|Day 2:||Casablanca/Rabat Azrou||(200 miles)|
|Day 3:||Azrou Merzouga||(238 miles)|
|Day 4:||Merzouga||(0 miles)|
|Day 5:||Merzouga Mhamid||(263 miles)|
|Day 6:||Mhamid Tafraoute||(319 miles)|
|Day 7:||Tafraoute Fort Bou Jerif||(138 miles)|
|Day 8:||Fort Bou Jerif Imsouane||(181 miles)|
|Day 9:||Imsouane Essaouira||(100 miles)|
|Day 10:||Essaouira Marrakech||(138 miles)|
|Day 11:||Marrakech - Casablanca/Rabat||(138 miles)|
|Day 12:||Departure from Casablanca/Rabat, transfer to the airport||(0 miles)|
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- Dirt riding experience
- Experience riding curvy roads
- Endurance to ride for long distances
- Good health and physical conditions
- Rider's age, minimum 18 years
- Riding experience, minimum 1 year
- Valid motorcycle endorsed driver's license, category A (non-restrictive)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets required
|BMW F700GS, BMW F800GS:||EUR 3400||EUR 2000|
|BMW R1200GS:||EUR 4000||EUR 2000|
Single room supplement:
Note: All prices are based on a minimum of 3 riders per group.
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, multilingual, with GPS
- Rental motorcycle
- Comprehensive insurance with deductible (MAD 20000)
- Third party liability
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport Shuttle (CMN, RBA)
- Support vehicle for luggage transport & passengers (limited)
- 11x Breakfasts
- 11x Dinner
- 11x Accommodation, double occupancy (if share is not available,
the single supplement will apply)
- Booking fee
- Local tax
- Tolls (where applicable)
- Information package and souvenir
- Photo cd
- Camel ride in the desert
All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as airfare.
- Side cases: EUR 6/day
- Top case: EUR 4/day
- Ride in support vehicle: EUR 2,000
- Dirt bike motorcycle or ATV in the desert: upon request
- 35% deposit required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to tour start
- With valid credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) or PayPal
- Security deposit: EUR 1,800.00/bike
Apr 3 Apr 14, 2016
May 2 May 13, 2016
Sep 4 Sep 15, 2016
Oct 9 Oct 20, 2016
Nov 6 Nov 17, 2016
Dec 3 Dec 14, 2016
Ask us using our online contact form.
To book your spot in this adventure today,
complete our online reservation form.
CMNWHI01-CMNM4S / 2016/03