Street, Hub, Guided
The Black Forest is a perfect location for exciting motorcycle tours throughout some of Germany’s best-known sceneries. Imagine a quiet countryside dotted with enormous traditional farmhouses and patrolled by amiable dairy cows. It’s not nature wild and remote, but bucolic and picturesque. It’s not the extreme alpine style riding, but wonderful winding paved roads connecting traditional towns, lakes, waterfalls reaching 4,500 ft elevation for incredible views of the Swiss Alps, the Rhine Valley and French Alsace.
The tour starts in Zurich, Northern Switzerland, leading along remote and curvy back country roads to the heart of Black Forest where you will spend 4 nights at Lake Titisee, one of the Black Forest most famous tourist destinations. Three days of riding from that location will offer you a new route every day. Visit castles, lakes, farmhouses, traditional woodcraft shops (save for your new cuckoo clock) and Europe’s largest waterfalls, the Rhine Falls. Enjoy regional foods like Black Forest cured ham and fresh Black Forest baked breads straight from the oven with plentiful cheese. Extraordinary dinners will be served in multi-course meals at the hub hotel each night and if you are looking for some entertainment a local train will take you to the city of Freiburg. This city was incorporated in the early 12th century and has a downtown full of historical medieval buildings.
This tour offers an excellent entrance step to riding motorcycles in Europe. It is a great tour to ride two-up. Weather and riding styles will determine the actual daily routes. Only on the first and last day will you have to pack your luggage in the morning to be carried by our support vehicle to and from the Black Forest.
Highlights: Black Forest, Lake Constance, French Alsace, Rhine Falls, World's largest Cuckoo Clock, Black Forest Open Air Museum, Hohkoenigsburg Castle
Daily riding hours:
Suitable for passengers:
Suitable for children:
2-3 (out of 5)
Winding paved roads
With the tour guide or on your own, as you prefer
Passenger only, minimum age 16
Selected 3* hotels
|Day 1:||Arrival in Zurich||(0 miles)|
|Day 2:||Zurich - Rhine Falls - Titisee||(124 miles)|
|Day 3:||Titisee - France - Titisee||(161 miles)|
|Day 4:||Titisee - Schoenau - Titisee||(164 miles)|
|Day 5:||Titisee - Brandenkopf - Titisee||(133 miles)|
|Day 6:||Titisee - Lake Constance - Zurich||(155 miles)|
|Day 7:||Zurich (Departure)||(0 miles)|
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- 21 years old or older
- Experience riding curvy roads
- Valid motorcycle endorsed driver's license, category A (non-restrictive)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets are required
|Tour with BMW G 650 GS 1-Cyl BMW G 650 GS Sertao 1-Cyl:||EUR 2450||EUR 1550|
|Tour with BMW F 700 GS, BMW F 800 GS, BMW F 800 GS Adventure, BMW F 800 GT, BMW F 800 R:||EUR 2750||EUR 1550|
|Tour with BMW R 1200 R, BMW R 1200 GS, BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, BMW R 1200 RT, BMW K 1300 R, BMW K 1300 S:||EUR 3100||EUR 1550|
|Tour with BMW S 1000 RR, BMW K 1600 GT, BMW K 1600 GTL:||EUR 3400||EUR 1550|
|Tour with own motorcycle:||EUR 1900||EUR 1550|
Single room supplement:
Note: All prices are based on a minimum of 6 riders per group. Pricing includes double occupancy accommodations, unless the single room supplement is purchased; if no shared rooms are available, the single room supplement will apply.
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, multilingual, with GPS
- Motorcycle rental
- Collision damage waiver (CDW), deductable: CHF2000.00
- Luggage carrier (side cases or saddle bags or top case)
- Included kilometers/miles limited, but enough for entire tour
- Support vehicle for luggage transport
- Technical support
- General route and area information
- Daily briefing, with daily route print-out
- 6 breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner incl. nonalcoholic beverages
- 6x Accommodation, double occupancy (if share is not available, the single supplement will apply)
- Preparation fee and booking fee
- Local sales tax
All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as airfare.
- 20% deposit required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to tour start
- With valid credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) or PayPal
- Security deposit: with valid credit card
- September 25 – October 01, 2014
- September 24 – September 30, 2015
Ask us using our online contact form.
To book your spot in this adventure today,
complete our online reservation form.